The charitable fund “Candle” and the Coordination Committee for the Global Fund Program in Russian Federation are pleased to announce a competition for a Fundraising Specialist (Fundraiser) vacancy in the Coordination Committee Secretariat.
- Developing and implementing a plan for attracting funds for Program participants,
- Negotiating and meeting with donors,
- Writing applications,
- Drawing up documents necessary for attracting financing.
From the Coordination Committee, the fundraiser will be provided with information regarding the needs of the recipients and possible amount of necessary funding.
– understanding the situation regarding HIV / AIDS in the Russian Federation and work with populations vulnerable to HIV,
– understanding the situation with international donors who are ready to work with the Russian Federation,
– work experience with foreign donors,
– work experience with NGOs providing services for key populations,
– experience in writing applications for international funds,
– fluency in English at a high level,
– good communication skills,
– Russian citizenship is preferable, but not necessary.
Salary is determined upon the completion of the job interview.
Interested candidates should provide:
– a resume reflecting relevant experience and qualities in accordance with the above requirements for the candidate,
– a short cover letter.
Documents should be sent to: email@example.com untill April 08, 2018.
The full version of TOR is here